What Pester Brat and Members Believe
1. We believe in the one triune God known as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that They are co-eternal and co-equal.
2. We believe that Jesus the Christ is fully God and fully man, that He was miraculously born of a virgin, lived a perfect sinless life, that He died on the cross and rose again bodily to pay the penalty of our sins and satisfy the justice and wrath of the Father on our behalf, and ascended back to the Father to be our intercessor and prepare a place for us when He comes again.
3. We further believe that salvation from the penalty, power, and presence of sin in the future, is by grace through faith alone in Christ alone through the means of God's word alone for the glory of God alone.
4. We believe that the Christian Bible alone is the Word of God from Genesis 1:1 through Revelation 22:21.
5. We believe that the United States of America is a Constitutional Republic, and that all American citizens, including and especially all elected officials at local, state, and federal levels, are to follow and obey the U.S. Constitution unless it contradicts the word of God (the Bible), regardless of political party affiliation.
6. We believe in the sanctity of human life both in and out of the mother's womb, and that abortion is murder.
7. We believe in the God-given institution of marriage, and that it is to be between one man and one woman until death do they part.
8. We believe in the imminent collapse of the U.S. Economy due to the unsustainable national debt of over 18 Trillion Dollars (according to usdebtclock.org), and that if such a collapse happens before the Lord's return, there could be very serious consequences that our country has never known that includes mass hunger and death in God's sovereignty.
9. We believe that unless there is repentance of our nationally condoned sins including but not necessarily limited to abortion and sex outside the bond of marriage between one man and one woman 'till death do they part, that God may [continue to] judge us, and that anything else we try to do may be for nothing even though we will encourage all these things concurrently.
10. We believe in the local church of Jesus Christ, each of which He is the head, and that we should not forsake the assembling of ourselves together of a biblical local church in our area unless "providentially hindered."